Wednesday 23 July 2014

Shades of memories...


                      Here is an end to a fascinating journey, a phase to be cherished and remembered for the decades to come. An end that paves the way for a new Beginning, a new reality to be faced, a new world to take on. It is an end of three wonderful years, it is an end of BMM. Ever since the  first day of college, learning for life had begun. Everyday was like a fresh page with something to discover accompanying with madness, excitement and off course discipline.
                      When I look back at those days, I feel proud to be a part of it. I was really blessed with some good friends who went onto to become my close friends. The faculties with whom we had a relation like a parent and a child. I am able to sense the  transformation that I had been through in these three years. I will always keep those moments of laughter, fun and learning close to  my heart. I take with me the values, discipline and pure moments of joy. I take with  me those moments of working together hand-in-hand, those scenes of pride being a  part of CSFC (Chetana Self  Financing Courses). Though we began as rebels, but we ended as a family.
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment